SUM-H-2T Telecom battery monitoring system Summary
SUM series battery monitoring unit
GrandPower SUM-H-2T series Telecom Battery Monitoring System is designed for on-line monitoring of telecom stationary battery system (2V*24Cells). SUM-H-2T-2 can monitor 2 paralleled banks while SUM-H-2T-1 is one bank monitoring type.
SUM-H-2T module scans cell voltage, string current, string voltage and up to 48 temperatures in real time. Cell impedance can also be detected by command or unique time period which is previous set.
An RS485 (or RS232) port with ModBus protocol can trans all the data to remote monitoring system.
● 7*24 Hours Monitoring & Alarms
● Cell Voltage Monitoring & Alarms
● Cell Impedance or Conductance Monitoring & Alarms
● Cell Temperature Monitoring & Alarms
● Independent Alarm Threshold for each cell
● String Current Monitoring & Alarms
● String Voltage Monitoring & Alarms (Real Measure)
● Single-Line Digital Temperature Bus (Max. 48 inputs each module)
● RS-485/RS232 port for remote monitoring
● Relay output for Alarm
● Max. 2 paralleled banks monitoring in 1 module (SUM-H-2T-2)
● Input switch for manually Impedance or Conductance test
● Special designed for telecom applications
● 10 seconds scan rate for 48 cells voltage and temperature
● 2-line BUS for 24 Temperature Inputs, easy to install
SUM-H-2T Telecom battery monitoring system specifications
*Note1：Correlated with Hall Current sensor used
System Overview - Connectors Configurations
ALL the connectors in SUM-H-2T have 2 parts, plug in part and in system socket.
Connect terminals and sensor cables to the corresponding connector in the plug in part of connectors. Please check the connections before plug the connector to system.
5.08mm and 3.81mm connectors are used in different functional port in SUM-H-2T which are listed in the below Form 1 (Port Configurations).
Form 1. Port Configurations
Four LEDs in the front part of SUM-H-2T can indicate system running conditions. Function of each LED is listed in below Form 2.
Form 2. LED functions
The battery monitoring system is used in the communication base station instance
For more information please download the document